We mention the estimated delivery time for each piece in the product details page.
- For all orders within India, we offer free shipping. For International deliveries, we offer free shipping on orders above Rs.15,000/- and on orders below Rs.15,000/- we charge a small amount for shipping.
- For deliveries outside India, customs duties and local taxes have to be paid by customers to our shipping partner at the time of shipment delivery. The amount of duties and taxes depend on the policies of your destination country.
- For deliveries within India all taxes and duties are included in the price of the product listed on the Website.
- Delivery Time for your order starts from the date of Order Confirmation.
- Due to unforeseen circumstances, it’s possible that a designer may not be able to produce your order piece. In such cases, you will be offered an alternate option / store credit / full refund.
- We would send you a tracking number and link to our courier company with your shipping confirmation email so you can track your order.
Monsoon endeavour to ensure that every transaction at our website is seamless. We take great care in delivering our products and adhere to the highest quality standards. If you are not happy with your purchase, please see options for returning or exchanging any of the items.
Damage/Defective/Wrong Supply of products
Customers are advised to check the ordered products and quantity in the invoice, before accepting the package from the logistics service provider/courier.
In case of any discrepancy found, or damage to the packet is noticed, please leave a suitable remark on receipt to the logistics service provider/courier for accepting the delivery of the products.
In case the product is with a manufacturing defect or a wrong product has been received, kindly contact/email at email@example.com within 48 Hours of receiving the products. Your email should contain comprehensive details along with images of the defects/complaints of the product delivered to you.
Your purchase is eligible for return or exchange only if it meets the following conditions:
- An incorrect product has been delivered to you i.e. the product does not match the item in the order confirmation email.
- If the product you receive has a genuine quality/manufacturing defect.
If your purchase meets our return criteria stated above, please contact our care team within 48 hours of delivery with the following information:- Order number - Delivery address - Specify the reason for return and in case of a defective or incorrect product, please send us an image of the item
Our Quality Check team will verify the manufacturing defects, after that our customer service team will email or contact you for the necessary action.
The product must be received within 10 days from the date of advice by the Customer Service Department. Please ensure that the product you return is unused, unworn and the original tags are intact.
We have made every effort to display the colours of our products that appear on monsoon as accurately as possible. However, as computer monitors, tablets and mobile devices vary, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of a colour will be completely accurate.
Store Credit / Refund
- We will be happy to, following a quality check, offer you a store credit, as applicable in your case. This will be processed within 7 business days after receiving products as per Monsoon - Terms & Conditions.
- Any refund will be made in the original method of payment – Only in case of order cancellation within 24 hours of placing the order.
- If your purchase is eligible for a free return or exchange as explained above, the credit note or refund will also include the proportionate shipping cost.
LIST OF NON-RETURNABLE OR NON-EXCHANGEABLE PRODUCTS
- Accessories, including jewelry, clutches, wallets, bags, scarves, belts, footwear etc.
- Custom made and Made to order products.
- Orders placed using store credit
- Unstitched items like Dupattas, Sarees with unstitched blouse
- Altered products as per the specifications/measurements provided by you
- Products that are purchased in any sale / promotion organized by monsoon
- Products which were identified/marked as non-returnable or non-exchangeable at the time of purchase.
- The code is exclusively valid for first time shoppers on firstname.lastname@example.org
- The discount can be availed only for prepaid orders and user must be logged in before applying code
- The offer is not applicable on any discounted products.
- The offer is valid only once per user. If items purchased with coupon discount are returned, coupon discount will be adjusted accordingly from the return credit.
- The offer coupon code cannot be clubbed with any other coupon code or other promotional offer.
- The offer will not be valid on brands : Sabyasachi, Torani, Punit Balana
In case you have any queries, customer can also call us at our customer service number +91-7573845077, which remains open from Monday to Friday between 1100 to 2000 Hrs (IST) except declared holidays.
A. "Non-Personal Information" is information that is in no way personally identifiable and that is obtained automatically through Your simple use of the Website with a web browser or the Service.
B. "Personally Identifiable Information" is non-public information that is personally identifiable and obtained in connection with providing a product or service to You. It may include information such as Your name, address, age, telephone number etc.
2. INFORMATION COLLECTED
When You enter the Website, We collect Non-Personal Information such as Your browser type and IP address. Likewise, in order to offer You meaningful products and services and for other reasons, We may collect Personally Identifiable Information about You from the following sources:
- Information You give us on applications or other forms on the Website and/or Software; or
- Information You send us via any medium, including, but not limited to email, telephone, and social media interaction; or
- If You use a mobile device platform to access the Services or communicate with Monsoon, information transmitted from Your mobile device; or
- Information from third parties.
Following are briefly ways and means by which information could be collected:
In order to become a user of Services, You may provide us the following information to create an account: name, email address, company name and address, phone number.
Monsoon may request other information from You during or after the registration process that Monsoon uses to provide better and more customized services to You. You acknowledge that this information is personal to You, and by creating an account on Monsoon Website, You may allow others, including Monsoon, to identify You and to allow Monsoon to use Your information in accordance with the Terms.
B. CUSTOMER SERVICE
We collect information when You interact with Monsoon’s customer service in order to accurately categorize and respond to customer inquiries and investigate breaches of Our terms.
C. USING THIRD PARTY SERVICES AND VISITING THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
In the course of optimizing the Service to Our Users, We may allow authorized third parties to place or recognize a unique cookie on Your browser. Any information provided to third parties through cookies will not be personally identifiable, but may provide general segment information for the enhancement of Your user experience by providing more relevant advertising.
E. WEB BEACONS
F. LOG FILES, IP ADDRESSES AND INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR COMPUTER AND MOBILE DEVICE
Due to the communications standards on the internet, when You visit the Website We automatically receive the URL of the website from which You came and the website to which You are going when You leave Monsoon’s Website. Monsoon also receives the internet protocol (“IP”) address of Your computer (or the proxy server You use to access the World Wide Web), Your computer operating system and type of web browser You are using, your usage patterns, Your mobile device (including Your UDID) and mobile operating system (if You are accessing the Website using a mobile device), as well as the name of Your ISP or Your mobile carrier. Monsoon may also receive location data passed to it from third-party services or GPS-enabled devices that You have enabled. Also, as described above in Section 2.D. Monsoon receives information when You access third-party web pages through the Service. The link between Your IP address and Your personally identifiable information is not shared with third parties without Your permission, except as described in Section 8. ("When We May Disclose Your Information"), below.
4. USE OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
Monsoon uses and/or intends to use Personal Information to:
- Operate and improve the Website; Provide Users with the Service and other products and services that a User may request or that a User has expressed interest in; Facilitate subscription processing, reviews and analysis; Evaluate User interest and needs in order to improve the Service and make available other offers, products or services; Evaluate the types of offers, products or services We make available to Users and potential Users;
- Track use of the Services;
5. LINKS/POSTINGS TO OTHER WEBSITES
The Website and/or Service may contain links to other Websites. Monsoon is not responsible for the actions, practices, or content of such Websites linked to or from the Website. You understand that such websites may have their own legal documents to which You must agree to prior to using and that We have no control over these legal documents. As always, You understand that it is Your responsibility to verify Your legal use of a website as well as use of information from the website with the corresponding website owner.
6. MARKET RESEARCH
7. USE OF AGGREGATE DATA
Monsoon may combine Non-Personal Information You provide through the Website with information from other users to create aggregate data that may be disclosed to third parties. Aggregate information does not contain any information that could be used to identify You and does not include Your personal contact information.
8. WHEN WE MAY DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
Except as set forth below or as specifically agreed to by You, Monsoon will not disclose any Personally Identifiable Information as gathered from You on the Website.
B. We may share Personally Identifiable information We collect, as permitted by law, to companies such as credit reporting agencies, or servicing and processing companies, or when required or advised to do so in response to a valid legal requirement to release this information such as a state or federal law, regulation, search warrant, subpoena, or court order; or (2) in special cases, such as in response to a physical threat to You or others, to protect property, or defend or assert legal rights, to defend ourselves in litigation. In the event that We are legally compelled to disclose Your Personally Identifiable information to a third party, We will attempt to notify You unless doing so would violate the law or court order.
C. If You prefer that We do not share certain information with Our contractors and service provider, as described above, You can direct us not to share that information by contacting us at email@example.com. Please note that an opt-out with respect to information sharing will not apply to information sharing arrangements described Sections 8.A or B.
9. SECURITY POLICY & USER ID/PASSWORD
Our Website and Service utilizes various information security measures such as internet firewalls, an intrusion detection system, encrypted data transmission, and operating procedures to protect Your personal data, accounts, passwords, etc. This information is kept completely separate and confidential, unless You have given someone-else Your user ID and password. As such, You should protect Your user ID and password and NOT share it with anyone. If You believe Your user ID and password have been compromised and You have trouble changing your user ID/password on the Website or within the application, please contact Our technical support department firstname.lastname@example.org
10. TRANSFER OF OWNERSHIP
Should You have a privacy question about the Website and/or the Service, please email Our customer service department email@example.com