Monsoon offers a simple, hassle free policy for return on certain products purchased from the website under the following conditions:
APPLICABLE CONDITIONS FOR RETURN OR EXCHANGE
- Return policy can be availed in case the client has received a damaged product from the brand. Upon receiving the product, kindly check all the items thoroughly.
- Products that are “Made to Order” or are “Customized in any form” will not be applicable for return or exchange.
- Unstitched items such as dupatta, scarves, sarees with unstitched blouses, etc. will not be eligible for return or exchange.
- Jewellery and Accessories are not eligible for returns. In some cases, exchange can be requested within 2 working days after receiving the product.
- Products that are eligible for return should be packed in the original condition as received. It shall be returned along with the invoices, product and label tags, dust bags, designer boxes, freebies, or any other component included when received by the client.
- Products purchased on SALE will not be available for return or exchange.
- Products requested for return or exchange should be unworn, unwashed, and unused.
- Footwear with worn soles will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- Once the product has been received back by the brand, they will go through a Quality check by the team. If the product has been passed through the QC process, refund will take place in next 15-20 working days to the same mode of payment as payment received OR provided as store credit.
- In case there is a delay in product delivery from the brand’s end, the client can request for a refund or store credit for the same. However, the request will not be valid in case the piece has been timely dispatched but has not been received by the client due to unforeseen circumstances that are out of Monsoon’s control or any other force majeure.
- Return/Exchange can only be availed once per order.
- Store credit can be used only while making a purchase from the Monsoon Website and no other retail store or online platform.
- Please Note: Monsoon reserves the right to deny any request raised for a return, refund, or exchange.
RETURN OR EXCHANGE PROCEDURE
- In case of any damaged found or wrong product received, please reach out to the following email id mentioning the concern along with other comprehending details such as images of defects and/or any other details at email@example.com and/or firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving the products.
- A return request can be also be initiated from the website using the login details used while making the purchase.
- The process of return can only be made if the said product appears in the order history.
- The product must be received within 7 working days from the date of advice as received by the customer support team to the client.
- All return costs will be borne by the customer.
- Upon confirming the return by our customer support team: Courier the product to the address that shall be provided to you by the team. Monsoon shall not be responsible for any damage caused to the product during the transit.
- Upon receiving the product, a confirmation email or message will be sent to the client. The product shall then go through the Quality check and the status of the same will be conveyed to the client within 7 working days.
- If the product falls under the category where the return or exchange request is accepted, the value of the product will be credited to the same mode of payment received in 15-20 working days or you will be provided with a credit that shall reflect in Monsoon wallet.
- In case the product fails to clear the Quality check and the return/exchange request is denied, the product will be shipped back to the client.
- In case of any issues, queries, or details required you can reach out to us via email at email@example.com and/or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Orders placed using store credit will not be eligible for a return or exchange.